4-5 Years- Lani Cowan
6-7 Years Ropati Amosa
8-10 Years Zlyra McGahey
Conditions of Entry:
- One entry per child.
- Competition runs from 9th September to Friday 30th November at 12 pm.
- Entries can be lodged at Tweed Coast Community Church, the Second Chance Op Shop, 101 Cabarita Rd. Bogangar and Local Public schools.
- Child's full name, age and parent/carers phone number must appear on entry form for entry to be valid.
- Entries will be displayed on the wall inside the Tweed Coast Community Church, by entering you consent to this.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be announced at a special Family Christmas Service that starts at 9:30 am on Sunday 9th December.
- Winners must be present on the day to claim the prize, otherwise will revert to next in line.
- Names of winners will be published on this website and on Facebook. By entering you consent to this.
- Images of the winners will be taken if present on the day and will be used in the announcement on the above mentioned media outlets, parents can opt out if they desire.
- Parents/guardians of children must be present on the day to claim the prizes.
- There are 3 age groups: 4-5, 6-7, 8-10 years winners will receive a new bike.
- Every child present on the day will receive a gift
- Entries from other age groups will be displayed but are not eligible to win a prize.
- Entries close 12 pm Friday 30th November.